The new Yamaha P45 88-key weighted action digital piano is the newest member of the Yamaha P Series pianos. It has a contemporary design with a small footprint that allows for easy portability and storage.
The Yamaha P45 replaces the current model, P35. It features Yamaha's AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) sampling, which uses digital technology to record an instrument's sound. AWM Stereo Sampling creates a deeper, richer and more spacious sound by using pairs of waveforms captured with two microphones.
The P45 features the Yamaha GHS Graded Hammer Standard piano action that provides a heavier touch on the lower keys, while the higher ones are more responsive to lighter playing, very similar to a traditional acoustic piano.The keyboard's sensitivity can even be adjusted to match your playing style.
- Advanced Wave Memory Stereo Sampling
- 10 Voices
- 64 Note Polyphony
- Reverb, 4 types
- 88 Key Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) weighted piano action
- USB to host computer connection
- 1/4" headphone output
- Dual mode; layer two Voices
- Simple one-button operation
- Compact and lightweight, only 25 pounds
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with it's own "middle C."
- ECO Operation saves energy by powering off after a period of inactivity
- Included accessories: music rest, PA150 power adapter, sustain pedal
- Dimensions: W 52.25" x H 6" x D 11.5"
Bundle Includes :
Matching Stand L-85
An attractive, optional stand designed to match the look and feel of the P-85, P-95, P-35 and P-105 digital pianos. This stand will display your digital piano in the perfect sitting position so you can play your piano in style! The stable and sturdy base is fashioned to look great in any room. Don't settle for an unsightly X braced stand, make a statement, and stay classy
- Larger sized stool
- Extra thick padding
- New tougher constuction, Rubber feat to keep stool in place
- Easy to assemble and portable.